Friday, August 8, 2008

Connor


I was sitting on my bed with my laptop  not doing the laundry, the dishes, the ironing, etc. and Connor came in and wanted to be on my blog so, how could I refuse?  Especially when he is so cute.  I find it bittersweet that in a couple of weeks school is going to start and although I can't wait I did find myself driving past the school the other day with tears in my eyes.  I guess I really do love having my kids around.  I am excited though, too that Jake is going to be in 1st grade this year (yeah!  all day ) and Sophie is going to preshool.  I am going to have about 2 1/2 hours a day Tues-Thurs all to myself.  Do I nap, go to the gym, run through the house naked?  I guess I will have to let you know.  Meanwhile, enjoy a picture of the cutest and sweetest soon to be 4th grader in the world!

3 comments:

Shantommy said...

I can't believe how old Conner is and that Jake is going to be in 1st grade and your little BABY is gonna be in preschool. WAHHH. They grow up Too fast!

Megan said...

Whenever I think of you I remember how we walked each other to death on the Taylorsville High track. I was probably such a pain in your butt the summer we lived with you. I should probably just confess and get this off my conscience-I listened to your CDs and read your magazines without asking. I'm sorry. I feel so much better now!
I'm happy to have someone new to blogstalk!

Roberts Farm said...

megan,
it's ok that your listened to my cd's and read my magazines that is what you do at that age. I do remember that track! What fond memories. I still hate running. If you call what I do running!