Thursday, November 6, 2008

St. George

Shawn, finally enjoying some leisure time.  He has a book in his hand but he may be sleeping!
Connor has become such a fish.  He loves the water and is a great swimmer.
Jake, all personality, what a cheeser!
As always, here is miss attitude!

Here are some more photos of our trip.  I can't move on from our trip because I am so cold and these pictures are what we have left of the not so distant warmer days!  These photos were taken an hour before we had to leave for home and the cold weather.  Brrrr

3 comments:

Tyler and Nicole Anderson said...

I love all of the pictures from Disneyland! Next time you need to take Tbone and I with you guys! St. George was so much fun! Come drop your kids off anytime! Remember, I'm still willing to take any of them off your hands! ;)

Karla said...

Your pics make me want to go to Disneyland right now! I'm so glad that you have the same Stephanie Plum thoughts that I have. I can't put the books down. I won't tell you how quickly I have gotten to book eleven. I don't know how I'll get my fix when I finish all of them. Do you have any good suggestions?

Wendi said...

"Just get both." Now that's an answer I like! ;)

Sounds like you have lots of experience with both. Thanks for filling me in!