Thursday, December 18, 2008

Plugs for friends and Family!

I haven't written in over a month.  I have been busy with the holiday hustle and bustle.  I just wanted to put a plug in for my friend Jamie's cute website.  She does Christmas cards (maybe next year) and announcements, DVDS, websites, etc.  Check her out: www.myprincesspie.com or myprincesspie.blogspot.com
My brother has also  started a website for all you bicycle enthusiasts so check that out too.  Some really cool apparel.  You can find it at www.singlespeedrevolution.com

2 comments:

Karla said...

I just checked out your brother's website, very cool. What a fun place to shop for Rick's birthday and get a girly bike shirt for me :)

F.W. Adams said...

Hey. I just checked out your brother's site and yeah, it's got some pretty cool designs! Of course, I am biased as I am your brother! :o) Thanks for the mention and link! Happy holidays and happy blogging!
---
www.singlespeedrevolution.com
Ride One or Ride None!