Saturday, May 30, 2009


Here is Sophie and Ms. Tiffany, Sophie's teacher.  Oh how we love and adore Ms. Tiffany!

Sophie went to preschool at our neighbor's house.  It was so close Sophie walked every day.  An added bonus was that Ms.  Tiffany was an excellent and patient teacher.

I am not sure what Sophie is doing here during her preschool program but how cute is she anyway?????

My baby graduated from preschool and as cute as she was it still breaks my heart.  Next year she will be in kindergarten and as much as I will enjoy the few hours of freedom I just don't know if I will be able to let her grow up!  She is so funny and cute and I enjoy having her around the house to fill some of the void the boys have left while they are at school.  What will I do?  Well, for right now I guess we will enjoy summer and about a couple weeks before school starts I will be happy to send them off after they have worn out their summer welcomes.

2 comments:

Desiree said...

So fun and so tough at the same time! I forgot to tell you how beautiful Sophie looked on Monday. Growing up too fast.

Mechelle said...

Glad to see you are alive chick!
Let's hang out, Haze will be in preschool:(