Wednesday, July 30, 2008


An Announcement!
This is for those who haven't seen me in a while.  No it is not what you think.  We did have an addition to the family about 8  months ago but more of the 4 legged kind!  If you are checking this photo maybe you will see.  If you look closely at my teeth you may think that I need to clean the plaque that has built up, but no, I had braces put on about 8 months ago!  Aren't they cute?  Just call me 'Brace Face' and call Sophie 'Jelly Face'.  Don't we make a pair?!?  I tell young kids that are wearing braces now that if they don't wear their retainers then when they get old they will end up like me-looking ridiculous when they smile with a mouth full of metal!  My orthodontist said they should be coming off in November.  Yippie  yi-yeah!  Shawn says I will be so happy and grateful when it is all done.  I guess I can endure them just a little longer.

2 comments:

Melissa and Jason said...

I just had my braces taken off a year ago...it was a wonderful day. I'm so glad you've joined the world of blogging. It will be fun to keep up on what's happening in your life. I'm doing it also...it helps me to feel a little less guilty about not writing in my journal.

Shantommy said...

Great blog girlie! I have invisaligns too! I will have them for another year, but they arent too bad!