Monday, July 28, 2008


Well, I thought I might as well join the world of bloggers since everyone else is doing it, I guess I might as well do it too!  For all those out there that haven't heard (which may be no one) I recently went to England and France!  How lucky was I?  Shawn and I spent 10 days together in England and France.  Shawn had to work in England for a month so I went out for 10 days to visit.  We spent 2 days in London.  We saw Wicked, the musical (yes, I cried a couple of times but I blame it on the exhaustion and jet lag!), Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Tower of London, etc.  In Paris we saw the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Sacre Couer, Moulin Rouge, the Louvre, etc.  Yep, pretty exhausting.  It was nice to get home and see the kids, I missed them tons but by the next day I was ready to head back out again!  C'est la vie!

No comments: